Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 27, 2015

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Wow!  I can't believe how much we have been watched over this week!  It was a really neat week!  We are being so blessed and strengthened!  

On Saturday a hmong investigator in the ward that the elders are teaching was baptized!!!!  Her name is Nu and is such a wonderful and serving person.  She sets up the chairs every morning for church.  Something that made this baptism really special was that all the talks were given in hmong, her native language!  Our investigator Holly came too!  It was neat because even though we couldn't understand a lot of what was said, more importantly we were able to feel the Spirit.  It was an amazing day.  Later that day we had a huge Easter egg hunt at the Pond's house.  It was so great!  Our new investigator Dave brought his son and they loved it!  I think he gets along really well the members of the ward here.  Holly came and Keegan and Jeremy!  Keegan is a member and she grew up in Kearns Utah!  I talked to her a lot about that and her husband Jeremy is not a member of our church.  They are both super nice and want to come to church and see us this Saturday! Also, I saw a familiar face, Bishop Heap from Fond du lac came!  It was fun to see his family again!  Also, on Sunday I saw Sister Kasper from Fond du Lac too!  I was so happy to see her!  Our investigators are doing really well!  We a great lesson with Sally this week!  
On Sunday we went to go see one of the elders investigators.  I was thinking about her and then the elders asked if we would go see her.  We had borrowed 1 egg from one of the members to make banana bread during lunch and we took her the banana bread.  I'm so glad we did because we found out there was some really sad news in her family. I'm really glad that we went.  

Just want to say that I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, the ultimate healer.  I am so grateful for Him and His guiding and strengthening influence in our lives. Love you so much!

Things are going well and I think it is going to be a really great week!  Thanks for the prayers and the support!  


The church is grandly true!